Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

Jesus Christ!

Holy shit hahahah never before has a clown and his dick made me laugh so much! Goddamn entertaining and damn funny. I salute you!

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Originality! Yay!!!!

Its about time something truely originolly funny came around this time but too bad it got voted into the ground by the 13 year olds dominating this website and its getting bad reviews from those same 13 year olds.

This was truely one of the funniest films ive seen on newgrounds in a long time! the humour was top notch the referances were all there and perfect with the southpark "canadian" style graphics and the way the "change" changed the graphic style too. A power rangers referance? hot damn lol.

Seems all these idiots on newgrounds cant appreciate a good thing when it comes around and slaps them in the face. Don't listen to those idiots remember there opinions dont count you keep doing what your doing and you are gonna go places man.

Good luck in the future.

Young Death ep.1 Young Death ep.1

nice.

But im pretty sure ive seen this somewhere before.. On TV i beleive. I am 90% sure i ahve seen this on TV or something. This is all too familier. im not sure where though.

Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3) Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3)

Fucking awesome.

That was Great! Ryus Ending by far was the Best. Keep up the good work!

Halloween 2000 - VGDC Halloween 2000 - VGDC

Great shit.

I like this one and i hope you one day finish the damn thing? Isnt hellz a fucking queer? i think the little cocksuker is.

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

Great Stuff.

Ha ha. that was cool! i loved it. The comics are a blast too. I suggest everyone go read em. By the way. Did anyone ELSE notice that Black Mages voice sounds Incredibly like Conkers Voice from Conkers Bad Fur Day?

Kid Icarus (VGDC) Kid Icarus (VGDC)

Haha. :"im not acting baby"

I swear that dragon thing is hilarious!

Zelda Sing Along Fun! Zelda Sing Along Fun!

Great movie!

To Ryetzetu:

Oh come ON! That was the dumbest explanation ive ever heard. that albim never existed. it was done by Rabbit Joint Weird Al sounds NOTHING like the song. and Im 100 friggin percent sure it was not him. Care to quote your sources? thats bull.

And great movie. i enjoyed it.

Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC)

Awesome!

Good Work Randy! I loved it! liked all the songs except that 3rd one. not a big fan of that type of music. but other than that I loved it! haha laughed at the end! props! all my 5 goto this.

Final Fantasy Trilogy 3-1 Final Fantasy Trilogy 3-1

TEH ROCK!

OYAJIIIIII!!!!!!

Seriously Rob man that shit was Fucking amazing! im sure now everyone is now goddamned satisfied! i know i am! cant wait to watch part 2! Awesome shit man!