Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

Jesus Christ!

Holy shit hahahah never before has a clown and his dick made me laugh so much! Goddamn entertaining and damn funny. I salute you!

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Originality! Yay!!!!

Its about time something truely originolly funny came around this time but too bad it got voted into the ground by the 13 year olds dominating this website and its getting bad reviews from those same 13 year olds.

This was truely one of the funniest films ive seen on newgrounds in a long time! the humour was top notch the referances were all there and perfect with the southpark "canadian" style graphics and the way the "change" changed the graphic style too. A power rangers referance? hot damn lol.

Seems all these idiots on newgrounds cant appreciate a good thing when it comes around and slaps them in the face. Don't listen to those idiots remember there opinions dont count you keep doing what your doing and you are gonna go places man.

Good luck in the future.

Young Death ep.1 Young Death ep.1

nice.

But im pretty sure ive seen this somewhere before.. On TV i beleive. I am 90% sure i ahve seen this on TV or something. This is all too familier. im not sure where though.

Mack-Daddy Mario Game V2 Mack-Daddy Mario Game V2

sorry to burst your bubble.

But the mack daddy mario contest is long over. the winner was paul ver torde aka Krankzinnigstudio. I got second place. your about a month too late buddy.

yamijoku responds:

SHIT! well okay, thanks for the info, and congradulations on your prize, I CANT BELIEVE I AM TO FUCKING LATE!!!